Dr. Elma D Baron MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Elma Baron is a dermatologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Baron specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Baron diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Circulating CD4+CD7- lymphocyte burden and rapidity of response: predictors of outcome in the treatment of Sézary syndrome and erythrodermic mycosis fungoides with extracorporeal photopheresis.
- Implications of UV-induced inflammation and immunomodulation.
- Steroid-sparing effect of extracorporeal photopheresis in the treatment of
- Photosensitivity to exogenous agents.
- Photodynamic therapy in dermatology: current concepts in the treatment of skin cancer.
- Ultraviolet immunosuppression: mechanisms and consequences.
- Protective effects of tea polyphenols and caffeine.
- Phototesting in patients with Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome confirms sensitivity to UV-A.
- Effect of topical vitamin D analogue on in vivo contact sensitization.
- Photodynamic therapy with the phthalocyanine photosensitizer Pc 4: the case
- Review of extracorporeal photopheresis in early-stage (IA, IB, and IIA) cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- UV protective effects of DNA repair enzymes and RNA lotion.
- Melanoma and nonmelanoma skin cancers and the immune system.
- Erythema nodosum in association with newly diagnosed hairy cell leukemia and group C streptococcus infection.
- Skin immune systems and inflammation: protector of the skin or promoter of aging?
- Cosmetic Skin Care, Skin Issues, Photomedicine
- Philippine General Hospital 1995
- Dermatology - Massachusetts General Hospital 1999
- Dermatology - University Hospitals of Cleveland 2003
Dr. Elma D Baron MD's Practice location
Dr. Elma D Baron MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baron
- Tips to Consider to Protect Your Healthy, Glowing Skin
The skin is the largest organ of the body and is normally exposed to a number of things that can take away its natural glow.OverexposureThere was a general belief that it is normal to apply oil on one's skin at the start of sunbathing. Over a period of time, dermatologists warned us about the harm...
- What are the Topical Treatments for Psoriasis?
The most popular treatment options for psoriasis are topical applications, like creams, lotions, and foams. These formulations are applied on the skin or scalp directly to reduce the symptoms. There are a number of options available for the treatment of psoriasis are unique to each individual who...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Campbell De Morgan Spots or Cherry Angiomas: Are They Serious?
IntroductionCampbell de Morgan spots are also referred to as red moles, cherry angiomas, or senile angiomas. It has been named after Dr. Campbell Greig de Morgan, a British surgeon who officially started a study on these growths during the 19th century. Campbell de Morgan spots can appear anywhere...
- What Are the Effective Home Remedies for Rosacea?
What is Rosacea?It is a chronic skin condition that typically affects the face. It causes redness, swelling, and a pimple-like appearance on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Anyone can develop rosacea, but it is more commonly seen among females between the ages of 30 and 50 years old. Although...
- Dr. Neil J Korman MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Margaret Wing-yan Mann MD11100 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44106
- Dr. Allison Jeanne Brown MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Daniel Lewis Popkin M.D. PH.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Holly Elizabeth Kanavy D.O.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Tina Rakkhit Nandi MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106