Dr. Melissa Kath is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Kath specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Melissa Anne Kath MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38120Get Direction
Lakeport, CA 95453Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Anne Kath MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Macy Hall, Jr.1310 Southern Avenue Washington DC 20032
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D.11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.8501 Arlington Blvd. Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Robert K. Sigal M.D.1825 Samuel Morse Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Wendell G Miles Other5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815