Dr. Ada Barbara Dickinson M.D.
Pediatrician7825 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy Suite 100 Charlotte NC, 28277
Office: Carmel Pediatrics, PA Graduation: Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa) Residency: Baylor College Of Medicine, NY Medical College (Pediatrics)
Education and Training
Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa)- Esc De Med- Santiago 1985
Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago 1985
Univ Tech De Santiago
Universidad TecnolÛgica de Santiago Escuela de Medicina 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Agar medium for the selective enumeration of coagulase-positive Staphylococcus from the rat alimentary tract.
- Determination of bile acid conversion potencies of intestinal bacteria by screening in vitro and subsequent establishment in germfree rats.
- [Biosynthesis in vitro of vitamin B12 and other cobalamins by bacterial strains isolated from the digestive tract of the rat].
- [Bacterial etiology of the steatorrhea seen in rats bearing an intestinal cul-de-sac].
- [Hydrolysis of urea in vitro and in vivo, in the cecum of gnotobiotic rats, by different bacterial strains isolated from the digestive tract of conventional rats].
- [Microflora of the digestive system of the rat. I. Technics of study and proposed culture media].
- [Microflora of the rat digestive tract. II. Quantitative study of the different microbial genera in the stomach and intestines of conventional rats. Individual quantitative variations and as a function of age].
- [The microflora of the digestive tract of the rat. 3. Accidental implantation of different microbial types in rats free of specific pathogenic microbes ("SPF" rats)].
- [Microflora of the rat digestive tract. IV. Controlled implantation in gnotobiotic rats of various microbial genera isolated from conventional rats].
- Physician Recognition Award CME, American Medical Association 2008
- CME/CPD Award, American Academy of Pediatrics 2007
- Member Mecklenburg County Medical Society
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- Diplomate American Board or Pediatrics
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics, Current
- Diplomate American Board of Pediatrics, Current
Dr. Ada Barbara Dickinson M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28277Get Direction
Dr. Ada Barbara Dickinson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dickinson
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Dr. George P Thevaos M.D1994 Wellness Blvd Monroe NC 28110
- Dr. Andrew Robert Shulstad M.D.4501 Cameron Valley Pkwy Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Robert John Kadijevic MD1328 Patterson Street Monroe NC 28112
- Dr. Jancy F Utoh MD6801 South Blvd Charlotte NC 28217
- Dr. Christina T Mcshea MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Melchor H Munoz MD1656 RIVERCHASE BLVD ROCK HILL SC 29732