Dr. Jessica Flynn M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine300 Longwood Ave Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Jessica Flynn is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Boston, MA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Flynn is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 2002
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Pediatrics
- Tufts Med Center
Dr. Jessica Flynn M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Burlington, MA 01805Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Flynn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Flynn
- Exploring Sickle Cell Anemia
Anemia is a condition in which the amount of normal hemoglobin in our body is markedly reduced or there is a significant reduction in the red blood cell (RBC) count in our body. There are a variety of types of anemia that may affect people. Iron deficiency anemia is the main culprit behind most...
- Certain Careers Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is often thought to be a condition that exclusively affects the elderly, and is simply an inevitable consequence of getting older. However, there are many factors which can increase the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis that have nothing to do with age. Researchers have...
- Researches Discover Clues as to Why Exactly BRCA Mutations Can Cause Cancer
When the BRCA1 gene mutation was found by scientists supported by the National Cancer Institute to be hereditary predisposition to breast cancer, it was a major breakthrough; however, for many years, researchers have found themselves puzzled by the BRCA1 gene. Its ability to cause breast and ovarian...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- New Crohn's and Colitis Treatment May Combine Antifungals and Probiotics
A recent review, published in the Digestive and Liver Disease journal, proposes that new types of IBD treatment can come from combining antifungals with probiotics. Probiotics are live microorganisms that are believed to offer health-related benefits when consumed and bacteria can contain probiotic...
- Can Probiotics Help Your Upset Stomach?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are helpful to improve the digestive system. Probiotics are typically found in different foods and supplements. These microorganisms maintain the balance of the microbial flora in the intestines. It promotes the growth of good bacteria, and inhibits the growth of...
- Dr. Andrea Stracciolini MD319 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Sarah S. Jackson MD300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Kreher MD55 FRUIT ST BOSTON MA 02114
- Dr. Avi J Grunin M.D.133 BROOKLINE AVE BOSTON MA 02215
- Dr. William P Meehan MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Hugo Paquin MD, FRCPC, FAAP300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115