Robert W Rho
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology325 9th Ave Seattle WA, 98104
Dr. Robert Rho is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Rho performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Management of postoperative arrhythmias.
- Biphasic versus monophasic shock waveform for conversion of atrial fibrillation.
- Asymptomatic atrial fibrillation.
- The automated external defibrillator.
- Approach to the diagnosis and initial management of the stable adult patient with a wide complex tachycardia.
- The management of atrial fibrillation after cardiac surgery.
- Public access defibrillation.
- Differences between Korea and Japan in Physician Decision Making Regarding
- Public Access Defibrillation.
- Pulmonary damage by Vibrio vulnificus cytolysin.
Robert W Rho's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Jad Swingle MD904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Zachary David Goldberger MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. David Gregory Rosenthal M.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104