Dr. Edwin Abraham MD
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Edwin Abraham practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Little Rock, AR. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Abraham treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Edwin Abraham MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37403Get Direction
Dr. Edwin Abraham MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abraham
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- How Is Gastroenteritis Diagnosed?
Gastroenteritis should be diagnosed by a doctor on the basis of prevalent symptoms and the patient’s medical history. Rotavirus infections can also be diagnosed through laboratory tests on blood, stool, and breath samples. Additional tests can be done to identify any other underlying conditions...
- How This Boy with Crohn's Disease Helps Other Sick Children
“No matter what happens, I’m going to get through it. Just to focus on the good things that’s going to happen," said Jakob Zernick, an eleven-year-old 6th grader at Central Cambria Middle School in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania. This is a pretty profound statement for anyone to make but it’s an...
- Choir Members with Cystic Fibrosis Record Album but Can’t Sing Together
A team of organizers reached out to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, a Scottish charity foundation in Scotland, in order to see if they could recruit a small group of adolescents with cystic fibrosis for an album that they were working on called “Stand Together.”Unfortunately, due to the nature of...
- How BMI Negatively Impacts Dementia
Dementia refers to a large number of diseases that progressively affect the person’s ability to think correctly, which can compromise their functionality in many ways. Those who suffer from any of these diseases might exhibit a wide variety of symptoms, including language issues, learning...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Dr. Sarah Tariq MD1 Childrens Way Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Robert Caton Baker MD1 Childrens Way Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Taranjit Sangari MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Stefanie F. Schrum MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Dr. Anita Akbar ali M.D4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205