Dr. Neal Andrew Seidberg MD
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine750 E Adams St Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. Neal Seidberg is a pediatrician practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Seidberg is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Seidberg diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Seidberg can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1993
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2008
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Pediatrics
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PA Pediatric Critical Care
Dr. Neal Andrew Seidberg MD's Practice location
Dr. Neal Andrew Seidberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seidberg
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Dr. Jose Vargas MD7270 Buckley Rd Syracuse NY 13212
- Dr. Steven David Blatt MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Thomas J Abbamont MD601 North Way Camillus NY 13031
- Mrs. Maritza Alvarado M.D.4811 Buckley Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Ellen Marie Schurman M.D.3448 State Route 31 Baldwinsville NY 13027
- Dr. Donna R. Bacchi-smith MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210