Dr. David Tick is a pediatrician practicing in Thiensville, WI. Dr. Tick is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tick diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tick can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1983
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Internal Medicine
- University Chicago Pritzker School Med
Dr. David Bruce Tick M.D.'s Practice location
Thiensville, WI 53092Get Direction
THIENSVILLE, WI 53092Get Direction
Dr. David Bruce Tick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Dr. Marsha F. Davis MD1516 West Mequon Road Mequon Wisconsin 53092
- Ms. Anna G. Rakovshik MD10532 N PORT WASHINGTON RD MEQUON WI 53092
- Dr. Ellen Pauline Shen D.O.10532 N PORT WASHINGTON RD MEQUON WI 53092
- Dr. Christina Englebert M.D.1655 W. MEQUON ROAD MEQUON WI 53092
- Dr. Cynthia Marie Running M.D.10532 N PORT WASHINGTON RD MEQUON WI 53092
- Dr. Katherine Kormanik MD12203 CORPORATE PKWY MEQUON WI 53092