Dr. Andrew P Gasecki MD, PHD
Neurologist | Neurology1325 West South Jordan Parkway Suite 101 South Jordan UT, 84095
Dr. Andrew Gasecki practices Neuropathology in South Jordan, UT. Dr. Gasecki studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Akademia Medyczna Warsaw MD
Med University Of Warsaw 1983
Akademia Medyczna 1983
Warsaw Medical University
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Dissections after childbirth.
- Leptomeningeal carcinomatosis: a report of 3 cases and review of the literature.
- Sciatic neuropathy associated with persistent sciatic artery.
- Endarterectomy for symptomatic carotid stenosis. Review of the European and North American Symptomatic Carotid Surgery Trials.
- [Cysticercosis of the brain in the USA].
- Long-term prognosis and effect of endarterectomy in patients with symptomatic severe carotid stenosis and contralateral carotid stenosis or occlusion: results from NASCET. North American Symptomatic Carotid Endarterectomy Trial (NASCET) Group.
- On the legacy of Joseph Babiński.
- Bilateral occipital infarctions associated with carotid stenosis in a patient with persistent trigeminal artery. The Collaborators of the North American Carotid Endarterectomy Trial (NASCET).
- The importance of family history in cerebrovascular disease.
- Risk factors for cervical atherosclerosis in patients with transient ischemic attack or minor ischemic stroke.
- On the names of Babiński.
- Tissue plasminogen activator in a vertebral artery dissection.
- Timing of carotid endarterectomy after stroke.
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Andrew P Gasecki MD, PHD's Practice location
South Jordan, UT 84095Get Direction
SANDY, UT 84070Get Direction
Dr. Andrew P Gasecki MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gasecki
- 8 Facts About Multiple Sclerosis that You Should Know
Multiple sclerosis is a complex disease and there is more to learn about this condition, which underscores the importance of raising awareness among people about it. The following are eight facts that you should know about MS....
- Inspirational People with Multiple Sclerosis
Being handed a multiple sclerosis diagnosis is a life-changing event. While the diagnosis itself doesn’t actually change how the symptoms affect a patient, the new-found knowledge does. A diagnosis offers both an explanation for past events and symptoms that seemed mysterious before, but also a...
- Veteran Suffering from Parkinson’s Gets New Home
Army Staff Sgt. Joe Davis is a survivor. He survived tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and now, Davis is a survivor who has Parkinson’s disease. For 11 years, Sgt. Davis served his county, planned to retire after 20 years and become a police officer. His dreams changed, however, when he was forced...
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- Fasting Style Diet May Help Ease Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis has been the subject of numerous studies that have tried to figure out ways to fight and prevent the disease. One recent finding could be the key to discovering more about multiple sclerosis, and it has to do with the disease's waste disposal.Waste Disposal ExplainedLike most...
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- Dr. Thomas L Lombardi M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Robert Eugene Hoesch MD PHD5121 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Dustin Brook Harker MDUniversity Of Utah Department Of Neurology Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Massimo Testa M.D.389 S 900 E SALT LAKE CITY UT 84102
- Dr. Dorothy L. Williams MD2295 Foothill Dr Salt Lake City UT 84109
- Dr. Robert M. Miska M.D.370 9th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103