Dr. Samuel Kramer is an endodonist practicing in New Windsor, NY. Dr. Kramer is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Samuel Kramer D.D.S.'s Practice location
New Windsor, NY 12553Get Direction
Samuel Kramer D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Demisexual Definition and Facts
What is a demisexual?A demisexual does not experience any sexual attraction with someone unless he or she has formed a strong emotional connection with that person. Demisexuality is more often seen in serious romantic relationships. Being a demisexual does not mean that you have an incomplete...
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- Do Almonds Have Benefits for Diabetic Patients?
Are there potential benefits with eating almonds for diabetes? Diabetes is a long-term condition directly affected by what you eat and drink. While eating almonds and drinking almond milk will not reverse your diabetes or replace medical treatments, they may help you manage your diabetes and ward...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How to Combat Pain with a Proper Diet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by inflammation and pain in the joints, which may be acute in some cases. There are diets that can reduce the inflammation and control the symptoms. These diets, which include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, and fish, will also improve the...
- Dr. Hannah Han D.D.S.17 Liberty Square Mall Stony Point NY 10980
- Dr. Les Muldorf DMD30 Vassar Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- Jane Mcelduff DDS616 Route 52 Beacon NY 12508
- Dr. David Kulick D.D.S.190 Quassaick Ave New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Nader Azizi DDS46 Fox St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Seth H Pulver D.D.S207 Route 32 Central Valley NY 10917