Dr. Herald Habenicht is a pediatrician practicing in Berrien Springs, MI. Dr. Habenicht is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Habenicht diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Habenicht can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Herald Allen Habenicht M.D.'s Practice location
Berrien Springs, MI 49103Get Direction
Herald Allen Habenicht M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Lisa M Fink MD800 M-139 Benton Harbor MI 49022
- Dr. Jan E Sanders MD211 N Eddy St South Bend IN 46617
- Dr. Daniel A Barrett MD52500 Fir Rd Granger IN 46530
- Dr. Katherine Ann Keith M.D.9045 Us Highway 31 Berrien Springs MI 49103
- Dr. Frederick A Johansen MD5515 Cleveland Ave Stevensville MI 49127
- Dr. Lori A Wykoff MD211 N Eddy St South Bend IN 46617