Dr. Andrew Glen Yun MD
Doctor2001 Santa Monica Blvd 760 Santa Monica CA, 90404
We are leaders in Joint Replacement. Serving Southern California and beyond, we help patients suffering with arthritis pain return to a healthy, active lifestyle. Through a combination of personalized ...
Education and Training
Stanford University Medical School, Stanford, CA M.D. 1995
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Accurate needle placement by the suction-bubble technique for hip arthrography.
- Attempted limb lengthenings beyond twenty percent of the initial bone length: results and complications.
- Bipolar hemiarthroplasty in juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: long-term survivorship and outcomes.
- Varus derotational osteotomy for spastic hip instability: the roles of femoral shortening and obturator neurectomy.
- Sports after total hip replacement.
- Ranked Top Program in the Nation for Hip Replacement 2015 Consumer Reports Magazine
- Ranked Top Program in California for Knee Replacement 2015 Consumer Reports Magazine
- Healthgrades 5 Star Total Hip Replacement 2015 Helathgrades
- Healthgrades 5 Star Total Knee Replacement 2015 Helathgrades
- Harvard Award for Surgical Excellence 2000 Harvard Univesity
- Harvard Cave Research Award 2000 Harvard Univesity
- Hip And Knee Replacement
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Minimal Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Diplomate American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Professional Member American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgones
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Surgery 2000
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Cornell University, New York, NY Adult Reconstruction & Total Joint Replacement 2002
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA Adult Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery 2001
Dr. Andrew Glen Yun MD's Practice location
Santa Monica, CA 90404Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Glen Yun MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yun
- Kenneth k.
- Ronald p.
Can't imagine a much better experience..
- Shirley p.
- Gayle y.
- Marianna f.
- Theresa m.
Everything went well.
- Adam o.
Quick and painless. Amazing!.
- Kenneth f.
- Larry h.
Dr. Yun answered all my questions..
- Nancy f.
All of my questions were answered. Good experience.
- George c.
- James s.
Good overall experience, including the hospital..
- Nicolasa n.
Very thoughtful and complete.
- Lawrence b.
- John z.
Dr. Yun and team is outstanding.
- Renee l.
Very good. Excellent. Good information. .
- Madeleine h.
- Edward k.
- Ann f.
- John h.
Outstanding. Exceeded expectations. Way above and beyond! .
- Maynard k.
Smooth experience .
- Irene k.
I was treated well. I trust Dr. Yun. .
- Gary p.
Beyond my expectations. Fabulous.
- Margreth b.
- Anita c.
Dr. Yun was fantastic..
- Arleen s.
Out of 10 it was a 20. The staff was top notch..
- Senorina f.
Felt we received the best professional medial care for my type of injury.
- Stephen l.
- Robert h.
- Elliot s.
Very good. .
- Elisa c.
Efficient. Got me in immediately..
- Rorbert s.
Excllent, Superb .
- Daryle c.
Great experience. .
- Sal p.
Very professional. Very skilled..
- Suzanne s.
Exceptional Wonderful. Warm. Kind. Efficient..
- Lloyd k.
Considerate and professional.
- Davida w.
- Kathie m.
Overall positively satisfited.
- Cindi d.
Better than what I expected.
- Laleh a.
- Richard h.
- Theresa s.
Better than I expected.+ Show More
- Are Allergy Shots Effective?
What is Allergy Shot?An allergy shot, or allergen immunotherapy, is a method in which small amounts of allergens are introduced to the body to stimulate the immune system against a specific allergen, without causing a full allergic reaction. This allows the body to get used to the specific allergen...
- What is the Best Diet for Healthy Hair?
One of the most important things to remember while choosing foods for healthy hair is that changes will be obvious only after some time. In the case of skin, change to a healthy lifestyle would be immediately reflected, while in the case of hair, one will have to wait for weeks and months to see the...
- Do I Have Vertigo?
Causes of vertigoVertigo can be either caused by a disease or by physiological factors.Caused by a diseaseSome of the diseases that lead to vertigo include Meniere’s disease, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, and labyrinthitis. Other medical conditions that may lead to vertigo include brain...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Joel Dennis Feinstein M.D.8631 W. 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach CA 90277
- Dr. Arash Nowain MD9730 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Stephen J. Pincus M.D.465 North Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Susan A. Baker M.D.436 N Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Soheil Younai M.D.16055 Ventura Blvd. Encino CA 91436