Dr. Debra Atkinson, MD
Family Practitioner111 Crossings West Suite 3 Lake Ozark MO, 65049
Dr. Debra Atkinson is a family practitioner practicing who has practiced previously at Lake of the Ozarks, Eldon and Jefferson City, MO. Dr. Atkinson specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages.She is currently working at Serenity Medical Spa providing 14 years experience with aesthetics procedures including botox, dermal fillers, sclerotherapy and advanced skin care. She is also Medical Director of Innovative Medical Clinic which provides urgent care services at set prices.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Best of the Lake Family Physician 2018 Lake Lifestyles
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Missouri Academy of Family Physicians
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Praying Pelicans Medical Missions 2018 Dominican Republic
- Saint Joseph\'s University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Missouri Academy of Family Physicians, American Medical Association, Alpha Omega Alpha
Dr. Debra Atkinson, MD's Practice location
Lake Ozark, MO 65049Get Direction
Jefferson City, MO 65109Get Direction
Dr. Debra Atkinson, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Atkinson
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Dr. Michael P Jones MD54 HOSPITAL DR OSAGE BEACH MO 65065
- Dr. Joshua D. Griggs MD1057 Medical Park Dr Osage Beach MO 65065
- Dr. David Lee Cathcart M.D.948 E US HIGHWAY 54 CAMDENTON MO 65020
- Dr. Mark W. Shen D.O.1057 Medical Park Dr Osage Beach MO 65065
- Dr. Gary N Thomsen M.D.2333 HIGHWAY 17 IBERIA MO 65486
- Dr. Jeffrey L Piontek M.D.1870 BAGNELL DAM BLVD LAKE OZARK MO 65049