Dr. Brian Davis M.D.
Doctor224 35TH ST APT B MANHATTAN BEACH CA, 90266
Dr. Brian Davis M.D. is a top Doctor in MANHATTAN BEACH, CA. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Brian Davis M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Brian Davis M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Brian Davis M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In MANHATTAN BEACH, CA, Dr. Brian Davis M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Dr. Brian Davis M.D.'s Practice location
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA 90266Get Direction
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Glynis Ablon M.D.1600 Rosecrans Ave, 4B Manhattan Bch CA 90266
- Dr. Charles H Song M.D.400 S Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Carol Cristine Frey M.D.1200 Rosecrans Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Keith Simon Feder M.D.1200 Rosecrans Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Michael E Shapiro MD400 S SEPULVEDA BLVD MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Robert Marriott MD317 Rosecrans Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266