Dr. Lawrence Zumo M.D. is a top Doctor in Silver Spring, MD. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Lawrence Zumo M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Lawrence Zumo M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Lawrence Zumo M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Silver Spring, MD, Dr. Lawrence Zumo M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem Debrecen Hungary 1993
University of Debrecen Medical School and Health Science Centre 1983
Orvosi Fakklutas Tudomanyegyetem Debrecen 1993
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Seton Hall U Sch Grad Med Ed, Neurology; Cath M C-St John'S Queens Hp, Internal Medicine
- Seton Hall University School of Health and Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Lawrence Zumo M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Lawrence Zumo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zumo
- Relieving Sleep Apnea Through Meditation
A diagnosis of sleep apnea can be a scary and confusing thing. Snoring, which is simply an annoying habit to some and just a part of life to others, suddenly has an ominous ring to it. Thankfully, there are a few simple lifestyle changes that can help relieve some of the effects of sleep apnea and...
- Antioxidant Levels Are Similar in Organic and Conventionally Grown Vegetables
The general belief that organically grown crops are healthier than conventionally grown ones may not be true, says a study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. This study reports that some of the vegetables grown using the conventional methods with fertilizers and pesticides...
- Why Are Some Nurses Against Vaccines?
It’s surprising how many nurses are against flu vaccinations in their personal lives. You wouldn’t know this when you visit your doctor for your yearly flu shot, as the nurse administers your annual flu shot, but many nurses refuse to get vaccinated. They proudly let their opinions be known...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D.8830 Cameron Ct Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Morarji Peesay M.D.1500 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Idalia Vanessa Rosado-torres M.D.1400 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Ana Burgos MD8615 Ramsey Ave Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Michael C Goodman M.D., P.A.1400 FOREST GLEN RD SILVER SPRING MD 20910
- Dr. Roselyn E. Epps M.D.8630 Fenton Street Silver Spring MD 20910