Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric NephrologyCrhp-711 Troy-Schenectady Rd Suite 101 Latham NY, 12110
Dr. Kyounghee Kim is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Latham, NY. Dr. Kim specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Korea Univ Coll of Med, Chong-no-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1967
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- New York Methodist Hosp, Pediatrics; New York Methodist Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Chldns Hospital 1969
Kyounghee Kim's Practice location
Latham, NY 12110Get Direction
Kyounghee Kim's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Prof. Elisabeth Simon M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Rodrigo Urizar MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. James A Listman MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Ha Tran M.D.43 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Thomas Keefe Davis MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Winston Wong OtherCrhp-711 Troy-Schenectady Rd Latham NY 12110