Dr. Wallace George Gosney M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery591 N 13th Ave Suite 6 Upland CA, 91786
Dr. Wallace Gosney is a vascular surgeon practicing in Upland, CA. Dr. Gosney specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Gosney diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1960
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- White Mem Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, General Surgery; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- White Memorial Medical Center Program
- White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Wallace George Gosney M.D.'s Practice location
Upland, CA 91786Get Direction
UPLAND, CA 91786Get Direction
Dr. Wallace George Gosney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gosney
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Paul Charles Bressman M.D.8680 Monroe Ct. Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Nicholas Valerios Zekos MD7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Subbu Nagappan MD7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Michael M. Farooq MD441 N Lakeview Ave Anaheim CA 92807
- Dr. Brian S. Campbell MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Bryce D Beseth M.D.591 N 13th Ave Upland CA 91786