Dr. Rebecca Elovic is a prosthodontist practicing in Brookline, Ma. Dr. Elovic specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Education and Training
HARVARD DENTAL SCHOOL DMD 1989
HARVARD DENTAL SCHOOL DMSC 1995
Dr. Rebecca Pechenik Elovic, DMD, DMSc's Expert Contributions
Fungal infections thrive on sugar. If you keep your sugar levels at normal levels the fungus won’t be able to multiply. In addition, when patients take antibiotics their risk for fungal infections increase because the antibiotics kill the good bacteria and the fungus takes over. If you take probiotics you can repopulate your body with good bacteria and help prevent the fungus from thriving. READ MORE
- Maxillary molar extraction causes increased bone loss in the mandible of ovariectomized rats.
- A method for measuring the structural properties of the rat mandible.
- Ovariectomy decreases the bone area fraction of the rat mandible.
- Maxillary molar extraction decreases stiffness of the mandible in ovariectomized rats.
Dr. Rebecca Pechenik Elovic, DMD, DMSc's Practice location
BOSTON, MA 02215Get Direction
Brookline, MA 02446Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rebecca Pechenik Elovic, DMD, DMSc | Dentist | Prosthodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rebecca Pechenik Elovic, DMD, DMSc's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- How to Travel with Crohn's and Colitis
People with irritable bowel diseases such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis are often very apprehensive at the thought of trying to plan even a moderately traveled trip, whether by car, train, bus, plane, or cruise or charter ship. However, just because there are some concerns to keep in mind...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- The Best Diet for Lupus
There is no established diet for lupus. Just like any other condition, people with lupus should eat a healthy diet that includes fresh vegetables, fruits, and proteins. But, not every food is good, and it's vital for patients to understand which food is good and which food is bad. Here is a guide...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Coping with Grief
Just hearing the word grief can evoke feelings of sadness, but is grief just “being sad”? Or is it something more complex? The word itself seems to have a stronger meaning than “sad.”According to the Mayo Clinic, for many people, including those diagnosed with a chronic illness, grief is a...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Parviz Sadooghi DMD500 Congress St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Dr. Joseph Maniscalco DDS19 Chestnut Street Arlington MA 02474
- Dr. William Charles Heggerick DDS FACP56 Colpitts Rd Weston MA 02493
- Dr. Alaaeddin Alwazzan DMD1 Kneeland St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Arnold Watkin DDS60 Federal St Boston MA 02110
- Elliot Kronstein DDS181 Concord Ave Cambridge MA 02138