Dr. Bernardo Arnaez is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Evansville, IN. Dr. Arnaez cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos- Prog Acad De Med Humana- Lima- Peru 1970
National Higher University of San Marcos / Academy of Human Medicine 1970
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos Facultad de Medicina San Fernando 1970
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- North Shore Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; Beth Israel Med Ctr, Pediatrics; French-Polycl Med S-Hl Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Bernardo E. Arnaez MD's Practice location
Evansville, IN 47714Get Direction
Dr. Bernardo E. Arnaez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in those who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition when the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs, and these points feel pain...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Martin C Vincent MD3700 Washington Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Kimberly S. Shimer MD601 South Floyd Street, #804 Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Ann M. Hilmo MD3801 S. National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Pushkaraj Jadhav MD505 Klutey Park Plaza Dr Henderson KY 42420
- Dr. Rangassamy Meibalane M.D.4199 Gateway Blvd Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. Generose Villanueva Tejada M.D.2304 Kossuth St Lafayette IN 47904