Dr. Kevin Patrick Lee M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology655 W 8th St # C505 Jacksonville FL, 32209
Dr. Kevin Lee is a pathologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Lee is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Lee can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Lee may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Kevin Patrick Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32209Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209Get Direction
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Jasreman Dhillon MD655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Anwer Siddiqi M.D.655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Melanie Jennifer Kubik M.D.655 W 8th St # C505 Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Nikhil Govindbhai Patel M.D.655 W. Eighth St. Box C505 Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Raafat Makary MD655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Ehab A. El gabry M.D.655 W 8th St # C505 Jacksonville FL 32209