Dr. Shakuntala Chhabria M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology222 S Greenleaf St Suite 110 Gurnee IL, 60031
Dr. Shakuntala Chhabria practices Neuropathology in Gurnee, IL. Dr. Chhabria studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Grant Government Medical College 1968
Topiwala National Medical College
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Back Pain
- Brain Tumor
- Spinal Stenosis
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Children'S Mem Hosp, Neurology; Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Neurology; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Pediatrics
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Shakuntala Chhabria M.D.'s Practice location
Gurnee, IL 60031Get Direction
GURNEE, IL 60031Get Direction
Dr. Shakuntala Chhabria M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chhabria
Not a good idea to see !!!!!!!!!!!.
- Robin Williams' Secret Battle with Lewy Body Dementia
What is Lewy body dementia?Lewy body dementia is a progressive neurological disease characterized by an abnormal buildup of proteins called Lewy bodies in the brain cells involved in memory, thinking, behavior, and movement. This protein buildup is also associated with Parkinson’s disease....
- How Questionnaires Can Affect Multiple Sclerosis Survival Rates
Questionnaires are valuable tools for diagnosing many disorders. They can find symptoms to trace and help doctors connect the dots to a diagnosis. As a patient, you want to give the most accurate answers to your doctor. With multiple sclerosis, it may be hard to tell which symptoms are related....
- Joining Support Groups for Parkinson's Disease
For patients with Parkinson’s Disease, surrounding themselves with motivating and supportive people matters more than anything else, but the encouraging words from friends and family may still sometimes not be enough. With that in mind, some people join support groups for Parkinson’s primarily...
- The 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response by the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. Specifically, the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating scar...
- Staying Active with Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a neuromuscular degenerative disorder that robs those afflicted of their motor functions over time. The disease is generally slow moving, but studies have shown that persons with Parkinson's that were active before their diagnosis and continue to be so afterwards, seem to...
- Bill Gates Speaks Out to Alzheimer’s Patients
The renowned Microsoft CEO and philanthropist Bill Gates has recently spoken out to raise awareness of Alzheimer’s Disease, and to further research on the condition by making a generous $50 million donation to the cause. As many may know by now, Alzheimer’s is a disease that, at the very best,...
- Dr. Olga Kozlova MD5318 W Devon Av Chicago IL 60646
- Dr. Lawrence David Robbins M.D.1535 Lake Cook Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Nabeela Nasir M.D1255 Milwaukee Ave Glenview IL 60025
- Mr. Aslam Mohammed Khaja M.D.25 N. Winfield Rd. Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Jeffrey S Farbman M.D.2260 W Higgins Rd Schaumburg IL 60195
- Dr. Livia Hantos M.D.125 E Lake Cook Rd Buffalo Grove IL 60089