Dr. Stephanie Eucker practices Emergency Medicine in Durham, NC. Dr. Eucker assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Eucker examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
- Phase plane analysis of left ventricular hemodynamics.
- Analysis of left ventricular hemodynamics in physiological hyperspace.
- Development of a fluorescent microsphere technique for rapid histological determination of cerebral blood flow.
- In situ deformations in the immature brain during rapid rotations.
- Finite element model predictions of intracranial hemorrhage from non-impact, rapid head rotations in the piglet.
- White matter tract-oriented deformation predicts traumatic axonal brain injury and reveals rotational direction-specific vulnerabilities.
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals 2010
Dr. Stephanie A Eucker MD's Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie A Eucker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eucker
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Dr. Michael S. Manning M.D., PH.D.2100 ERWIN RD DURHAM NC 27705
- Dr. Judith E Tintinalli MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Joshua M Mcconkey M.D.2100 ERWIN RD DURHAM NC 27705
- Dr. Bryan Kenneth Tepper DO101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Mary E Eberst MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Jennifer L. Swanson M.D.5400 S. Miami Blvd. Durham NC 27703