Dr. Francisco Pacheco MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1951 N Wilmot Rd Bldg 4 Tucson AZ, 85712
Dr. Francisco Pacheco practices Pulmonology in Tucson, AZ. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Pacheco manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Central University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine 1980
Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Francisco Pacheco MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
Dr. Francisco Pacheco MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pacheco
- A Mother Shares How She Stays Strong for her Child with Cystic Fibrosis
Any parent of a child with cystic fibrosis knows how difficult it can be to stay strong. Seeing a child suffer from a disease that is simply just unfair would be challenging for any parent.Kat is the mother of a girl with cystic fibrosis. She shares how she stays strong to be the rock and support...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Everything About Viral Pneumonia
An Overview of Viral Pneumonia: What is it? Pneumonia is the inflammation of your lung tissue. It can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. Viral pneumonia is a result of untreated flu. When left untreated, the viruses somehow reach your lungs causing inflammation and swelling of the airways....
- Canadian Brewery Contributes to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Cystic fibrosis can seem like an insurmountable challenge, especially when a loved one is affected by it. For those affected by the disorder, some days can be extremely challenging both for them and their caretakers.Jon Corbett spends 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes every night simply...
- These Young Adults with Cystic Fibrosis Raise Awareness Through their Careers
Treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) has come a long way. It used to result in children dying at very early ages, but now they can live much longer and even flourish well into adulthood. This is a result of novel treatment methods, enhanced specialized care, dietary changes, and overall...
- Dancing Through the Shadows: Julian Benson Shares Struggle with Cystic Fibrosis
Julian Benson is one of Ireland’s leading choreographers and talent agents. He’s the man with the sequined jackets and a louder than life personality. So of course he would be a fan-favorite judge of RTE’s Dancing With The Stars.Julian received his training at the Performing Arts School of...
- Dr. Yuval Raz M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Steven R Knoper MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Tammy Clark Ojo MD1501 N CAMPBELL AVE TUCSON AZ 85724
- Dr. Phillip Irving Harber MD1295 N. Martin Ave Tucson AZ 85718
- Mr. Lloyd Anselmo Coaker MD1775 W Saint Marys Rd Tucson AZ 85745
- Dr. Marilyn Orenstein MD8391 E Cresthill Dr Tucson AZ 85750