Dr. Olivia Vaughan is a general surgeon practicing in Biloxi, MS. Dr. Vaughan specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Vaughan provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- US Air Force Regional Hospital/Headquarters Air Armament Center (AFMC) Program
Dr. Olivia Michelle Vaughan D.O.'s Practice location
Biloxi, MS 39534Get Direction
ELLSWORTH AFB, SD 57706Get Direction
Dr. Olivia Michelle Vaughan D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vaughan
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- What Is a Partial Hysterectomy?
In a Complete Hysterectomy, both the Uterus and Cervix are removed to afford symptomatic relief to the patient. When the Cervix remains in the pelvic region after surgery, it then becomes a Partial or Supracervical hysterectomy. The kind of surgery that one opts for is wholly dependent on the health...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Craig Donald Kolasch M.D.301 Fisher St Biloxi MS 39534
- Dr. Scott Blackburn D.O.1340 BROAD AVE GULFPORT MS 39501
- Dr. Albert Letch Kline MD400 Veterans Ave Biloxi MS 39531
- Dr. Kristine Marie Carter M.D.1340 Broad Ave Gulfport MS 39501
- Dr. David Mark Countryman M. D.400 Veterans Ave Biloxi MS 39531
- Dr. Mark Belknap MD400 Veterans Ave Biloxi MS 39531