Dr. Stephen Smith is a urologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Smith specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1970
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Urology; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, General Surgery
Dr. Stephen P. Smith M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43222Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43212Get Direction
Dr. Stephen P. Smith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Dr. Ronney Abaza M.D.7450 Hospital Dr Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Adam Chrisotpher Mues M.D.456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Ketul K Shah MD300 POLARIS PKWY STE 2300 WESTERVILLE OH 43082
- Dr. Bodo E. Knudsen MD915 OLENTANGY RIVER RD COLUMBUS OH 43212
- Dr. Gregory J Lowe M.D.500 THOMAS LN COLUMBUS OH 43214
- Dr. John K. Burgers M.D.350 W WILSON BRIDGE RD WORTHINGTON OH 43085