Cynthia McNeil, DMD, is a Pittsburgh native and University of Pittsburgh alumni, from which she earned both her undergraduate degree and Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree. She has been practicing ...
- Eastman Institute for Oral Health, Rochester, NY
- Veteran Smile DayFree Smile DayVolunteering at Children's schools
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any place with my family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending time with my husband and children; creating memories with them.
Dr. Cynthia Mcneil D.M.D.'s Practice location
Zelienople, PA 16063Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15238Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cynthia Mcneil D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cynthia Mcneil D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcneil
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Barry Lynn Rotz DMD108 Vip Dr Wexford PA 15090
- Dr. Timothy Marc Barber DMD114 Vision Park Blvd Conroe TX 77384
- Gregory William Long DMD207 Emerson Drive Zelienople PA 16063
- Dr. Jeremiah Bondra D.M.D.214 West Grandview Ave Zelienople PA 16063
- Robert A Piposar DMD5900 Corporate Dr Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Brendan Bernard D.M.D.336 Whitetail Pl Mars PA 16046