Dr. Joan Connell is a pediatrician practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Connell is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Connell diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Connell can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Of Co School Of Med
Dr. Joan M Connell M.D.'s Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58504Get Direction
BISMARCK, ND 58501Get Direction
Dr. Joan M Connell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Connell
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Dr. Stephen L Mcdonough MD222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Todd A Twogood MD222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Melissa M Seibel MD222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Rafael Ocejo MD222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Kristie A Toman D.O.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Lisa L Kozel MD401 N 9th St Bismarck ND 58501