Dr. James Baldwin is an internist practicing in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Baldwin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Baldwin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1989
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Scripps Clinic, Allergy And Immunology; Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Internal Medicine
- University Conn 1990
- University of Connecticut Affiliated Hospitals 1992
- Internal Medicine Allergy and Immunology, Scripps Clinic & Research Foundation 1994
Dr. James L Baldwin MD's Practice location
Ypsilanti, MI 48197Get Direction
Ann Arbor, MI 48105Get Direction
Dr. James L Baldwin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baldwin
- What Conditions are Associated with Hip Pain?
Severe pain in the hip may make it hard to walk or climb the stairs. Issues with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones may all cause hip pain. Many diseases and conditions may also result in pain. Location of the pain in the hip often tells about the actual cause behind the pain.In some cases, the...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- How Is Shingles Treated?
Shingles, or herpes zoster, refers to the painful skin rashes caused by the varicella zoster virus. In this condition, a band of rashes usually appears in a small area on the face or body. This infection is very common in people who have a weak immune system due to various reasons. Older adults are...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.Henry Ford Health System Taylor MI 48180
- Marilyn M.P. Tsao2755 Carpenter Road Ann Arbor Michigan 48108
- Dr. Ambujam R. Krishnan MD15140 Levan Road Livonia Michigan 48154
- Dr. Brandon Allen M.D.Henry Ford Health System Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Viswanadh R. Vegesna M.D4201 St. Antoine Street Detroit MI 48201
- Robert Stankewitz1600 South Canton Center Road Canton Michigan 48188