Dr. Thomas Wozniak is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Wozniak specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Wozniak typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1989
Indiana University School of Medicine 1989
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Postoperative esophageal leak management with the Polyflex esophageal stent.
- Effect of desensitization in solid organ transplant recipients depends on some cytokines genes polymorphism.
- Long-term results with cryopreserved arterial allografts (CPAs) in the treatment of graft or primary arterial infections.
- Early prediction of cardiac allograft vasculopathy and heart transplant failure.
- Recipient body mass index and age interact to impact survival after heart transplantation.
- Broader Geographic Sharing of Pediatric Donor Lungs Improves Pediatric Access to Transplant.
- Left ventricular thrombus associated with arteriovenous extra corporeal membrane oxygenation.
- Primary extraskeletal pleural osteosarcoma: a rare pleural identity.
- How to establish a successful lung perfusion program.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, General Surgery
- St Louis University School of Medicine Program
- St Louis University - thoracic surgery
Dr. Thomas C. Wozniak M.D.'s Practice location
MADISON, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. Thomas C. Wozniak M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Raja S. Mahidhara MD8433 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis Indiana 46260
- Dr. Domenico Calcaterra MD1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. John H Storey MD8075 N Shadeland Ave Indianapolis IN 46250
- Dr. Jack H Boyd MD545 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Michael G Koelsch MD8433 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Arthur Charles Coffey M.D.1801 Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202