Dr. Catherine R Spratt-turner DO
Family Practitioner638 Newtown Yardley Rd Suite 2E Newtown PA, 18940
Graduate of PCOM 1988 Board Certified 1991 Has been in Family Practice for 23 years. Member of AOA, ACOFP , POMA, Certified DOT Medical Examiner Affiliated hospitals: St. Mary Medical ...
- Preceptor of the Year 2014 University of Penn
- NCQA Level 3 Recognition 2014 NCQA
- Well Men, Woman, And Child Annual Exams
- Sick Visits
- Gynelogical Care, Including Pap Smear
- Management Of Diabetes
- Management Of Hypertension
- Management Of Cholesterol
- Management Of Acute Injuries, Cuts, Animal Bites
- Management Of Infections
- member POMA 1988
- member AOA 1988
- member ACOFP 1990
Experience & Accolades
- physician1991family practice center of newtownphysician and owner
Dr. Catherine R Spratt-turner DO's Practice location
Newtown, PA 18940Get Direction
Dr. Catherine R Spratt-turner DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spratt-turner
- Cindy g.
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Dr. Tricia Loehrig D.O.2981 Grant Ave Philadelphia PA 19114
- Dr. Lauren D. Inners D.O.500 York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046
- Adriana Davis D.O.811 SUNSET RD BURLINGTON NJ 08016
- Miss Danielle Stramandi M.D3131 PRINCETON PIKE LAWRENCEVILLE NJ 08648
- Dr. Thomas Mercora D.O.1530 WOODBOURNE RD LEVITTOWN PA 19057
- Dr. M. Louis Van de beek MD2020 E Allegheny Ave Philadelphia PA 19134