Dr. Andrew Mahtani is a family practitioner practicing in Red Bud, IL. Dr. Mahtani specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mahtani possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Connecticut Program A
Dr. Andrew Mahtani M.D.'s Practice location
Red Bud, IL 62278Get Direction
GREENVILLE, IL 62246Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Mahtani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mahtani
Very Good Experience.
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?
What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?Exercises have been recommended by many doctors and lifestyle therapists as a healthy way of living. Unfortunately these exercises can have side effects such as migraines.Compromising on fitness is not often a preferred option but oft one chosen due to health...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Dr. Sean David Lattimore D.O.509 Hamacher St Waterloo IL 62298
- Mr. Donald Balacuit DO37 Meyer Ln Bloomsdale MO 63627
- Dr. David Taewoong Chung MD207 S Burns Ave Sparta IL 62286
- Dr. Russell Coulter MDFamily Health Centre Sparta IL 62286
- Dr. Donald G. Adams M.D.333 S. Illilnois Belleville IL 62220
- Dr. Lawrence Mclean Gibbs M.D.Slu Belleville Family Medicine Belleville IL 62220