Dr. Patrick Ayer practices Emergency Medicine in Chippewa Falls, WI. Dr. Ayer assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Ayer examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1973
- St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Patrick Craig Ayer MD's Practice location
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729Get Direction
EAU CLAIRE, WI 54701Get Direction
Dr. Patrick Craig Ayer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. William C Haselow M.D.111 E Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53202
- Dr. Kristin E Verville MD2661 County Highway I Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Richard Eric Minnihan M.D.733 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Robert J Tillotson DO900 Illinois Avenue Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. David J Bardsley M.D.71 Hospital Ave North Adams MA 01247
- Dr. Cheryl M Colbenson D.O.530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637