Dr. Maria Cristina Lopez-rosario MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry5201 Harry Hines Blvd University Of Tx Sou Dallas TX, 75235
Dr. Maria Lopez-rosario practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Dallas, TX. Dr. Lopez-rosario evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Lopez-rosario seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Maria Cristina Lopez-rosario MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75235Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76107Get Direction
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Joy Vanderbeck212 Parkview Dr Arlington TX 76010
- Dr. Talat Tayyaba M.D.3417 Spectrum Blvd Ste 200 Richardson TX 75082
- Dr. Marianne R Hopkins MD, MPH401 West Sanford Street, Arlington TX 76011
- Dr. Suresh Raj Sedhain MD9708 SKILLMAN ST DALLAS TX 75243
- Dr. Rongrong Tao MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Elizabeth Ugochi Ucheoma-cofield MD7808 CLODUS FIELDS DR DALLAS TX 75251