Dr. Kapil Simlote M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery9114 Philadelphia Rd Suite 308 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Kapil Simlote is a vascular surgeon practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Simlote specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Simlote diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
American University of The Caribbean; Plymouth, Montserrat Medicine
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- York Hospital 2004
- Good Samaritan Hospital 2006
Dr. Kapil Simlote M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
Dr. Kapil Simlote M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Simlote
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Alain Tanbe M.D.7927 Ritchie Highway Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni M.D.3333 N CALVERT ST BALTIMORE MD 21218
- Dr. Paul Lucas MD301 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Clement S. k. Banda M.D.7120 Minstrel Way Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Roger E Schneider M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014