Dr. Gerald O'keefe is a prosthodontist practicing in Chandler, AZ. Dr. O'keefe specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Immuno-PET of human colon xenograft- bearing BALB/c nude mice using
- Statistical parametric mapping of hypoxic tissue identified by
- Dental care for the irradiated patient.
- Who learns preventive health care information from where: cross-channel and repertoire comparisons.
- Anterior cingulate activation in antipsychotic-naïve first-episode schizophrenia.
- Prevalence of occult metastatic disease in patients undergoing 18F-FDG PET for primary diagnosis or staging of lung carcinoma and solitary pulmonary nodules.
- Role of low-dose, noncontrast computed tomography from integrated positron emission tomography/computed tomography in evaluating incidental 2-deoxy-2-[F-18]fluoro-D-glucose-avid colon lesions.
- Relationship between nicotinic receptors and cognitive function in early Alzheimer's disease: a 2-[18F]fluoro-A-85380 PET study.
- The relationship between nicotinic receptors and cognitive functioning in healthy aging: An in vivo positron emission tomography (PET) study with 2-[(18)F]fluoro-A-85380.
- Prosthodontic rehabilitation of the head and neck cancer patient.
- Second order components of moving plaids activate extrastriate cortex: a positron emission tomography study.
Dr. Gerald Joseph O'keefe D.M.D.'s Practice location
CHANDLER, AZ 85224Get Direction
Dr. Gerald Joseph O'keefe D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Have a Positive Conversation About Crohn's Disease
After being diagnosed with Crohn's disease, simply having a conversation about it could be difficult. Being diagnosed with a chronic illness is already incredibly difficult and burdensome, but navigating Crohn’s disease in particular involves just as many external factors as internal. The disease...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Hormones for Diabetes
DiabetesDiabetes is a medical condition wherein the blood sugar level becomes high. With type 1 diabetes, the body is unable to make insulin, while in type 2 diabetes, the body is unable to make or properly use insulin. Too much glucose in the blood can cause complications such as damage to the...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...