Dr. Leonid Levin M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry3401 Civic Center Blvd Children's Hospital Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Leonid Levin practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Hershey, PA. Dr. Levin evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Levin seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Apnea
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Leonid Levin M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Katie Hoeveler MD3440 Market Street, 4th Floor Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Pamela Ralph M.D.26 S 40th St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Imran Posner MD34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Aanmol Inderjeet kaur Rai M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Ayanna Cooke-chen MD3440 Market St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Allison Elizabeth Tweedie MD3440 Market St Philadelphia PA 19104