Dr. Christopher Ellis Collins MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology110 Irving St Nw # 2a38 Washington DC, 20010
Dr. Collins is assistant professor of Clinical Medicine, Georgetown University Medical Center, associate program director for the fellowship program for the Division of Rheumatology at Washington Ho ... ...
Education and Training
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- General Care
- University of Southern California 2005
Dr. Christopher Ellis Collins MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Ellis Collins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Collins
- Triathlete Keeps on Running Despite Rheumatoid Arthritis
Patients suffering from RA often think that they can no longer exercise, and lose all motivation in improving their physical health and stamina. Reesa Partida is trying to prove that RA doesn't have to stop anyone from being physical.Her storyHearing the doctor diagnose a chronic disease is...
- Study Finds New Breakthrough for Lupus: Transplanting Placental Cells
In a recent lab test using mice, transplantation of human placental cells suppressed immune and inflammatory responses of systemic lupus erythematosus. This success is a breakthrough in the treatment for lupus, an autoimmune disease that causes chronic pain. ...
- The Benefits of Using Cannabinoid Patches to Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
A patient suffering from fibromyalgia knows all too well that the disease causes a life of constant inflammation and muscular pain. These symptoms can contribute to a wide array of other problems, including mood and sleep issues, resulting in a further degradation of the quality of life. Medicines...
- Is It Possible to Gain Weight When Using Lyrica for Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia causes widespread chronic pain, as well as a heightened pain response to both touch and pressure. Symptoms include chronic muscle pain, fatigue, sleep issues, and tender trigger points, which are usually treated by a mixture of medications and lifestyle changes, like diet and stress...
- Author Helps Others by Sharing Chronic Fatigue Story
Chronic fatigue is a syndrome that affects many people in America. This disorder causes extreme fatigue. This fatigue is not the type of tiredness that disappears after resting. It actually persists for a long time and limits people’s ability of carrying out daily tasks. The main symptom of...
- Boys vs. Girls: Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect Women More Than Men?
Women are 90 percent more likely to have fibromyalgia than men, according to statistics. However, some men have fibromyalgia, but their symptoms present differently, and discomfort for men presents differently as well. ...
- Dr. Richard Wilson M.D.106 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Robert Bunning M.D.110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Arthur Weinstein MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Brian Walitt MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Paloma Alejandro M.D.110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010