Advay G Bhatt M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology88 East Newton Street, C8 Boston Medical Cente Boston MA, 02118
Dr. Advay Bhatt is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Bhatt performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Boston Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- Boston Medical Center 2003
- Cardiovascular Disease, Boston Medical Center, Boston MA , Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Boston Medical Center, Boston MA 2009
- Boston Medical Center, Fellow:Cardiovascular Diseases 2006
- Boston Medical Center, Fellow:Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology 2009
Advay G Bhatt M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
RIDGEWOOD, NJ 07450Get Direction
Advay G Bhatt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhatt
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Dr. Juan Viles-gonzalez M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Omeed Zardkoohi MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Moussa Chafic Mansour MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Emily B Rose M.D.Brigham And Women's Hospital Boston MA 02115
- Michael J Mazzini M.D.88 E Newton Street Boston MA 02118
- Bruce Andrew Koplan MD75 Francis Street Pbb1 Boston MA 02115