Dr. John Norante MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)2365 Clinton Ave S Suite 200 Rochester NY, 14618
Dr. John Norante is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Norante specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1962
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Ear Wax
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Otolaryngology; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Otolaryngology; Mountainside Hosp, General Surgery; Mountainside Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. John Norante MD's Practice location
Dr. John Norante MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Norante
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- Dr. James Hadley MD6101 Pine Ridge Naples Florida 34119
- Dr. Chase H Miller MD2365 Clinton Ave S Rochester NY 14618
- Ms. Sveta A Karelsky M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Ronald S Pulli MD2365 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. John W Wayman MD2365 Clinton Ave S Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Li-xing Man M.D.2365 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618