Dr. Bahareh Michelle Schweiger D.O.
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric EndocrinologyThe Cleveland Clinic 9500 Euclid Ave A120 Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Bahareh Schweiger is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Schweiger specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Dr. Bahareh Michelle Schweiger D.O.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 90048Get Direction
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Bahareh Michelle Schweiger D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schweiger
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Dr. Ajuah O Davis MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Matthew Maximilian Feldt D.O.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Douglas S Kerr MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Douglas G. Rogers MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Michaela Koontz MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Roy J Kim M.D.9500 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44195