Dr. Bryan Jeffrey Krol M.D., FACS
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Otology & Neurotology40 N Grand Ave Suite 101 Fort Thomas KY, 41075
Dr. Bryan Krol is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Fort Thomas, KY. Dr. Krol specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1996
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Graves' Disease
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Otolaryngology; In Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- In University School Of Med
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals
- Indiana University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Bryan Jeffrey Krol M.D., FACS's Practice location
Fort Thomas, KY 41075Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Jeffrey Krol M.D., FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krol
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- How Is Mumps Diagnosed?
Mumps is a viral infection spread from one person to another by means of respiratory droplets or through direct contact with contaminated items. Most cases of mumps are common in children aged between two and twelve years who haven’t been vaccinated against the illness. Nonetheless, the infection...
- Lump in the Throat (Globus Sensation): What Does It Mean?
The presence of a lump in the throat is medically referred to as a globus sensation. It's extremely common and makes up 5% of all ENT referrals.A physical examination would help in revealing whether or not there is any actual object or lump present in the throat, but this typically isn't the...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Long Can Mononucleosis Last?
Mononucleosis is a common disease that leads to one developing a sore throat, some fever, and lymphocytosis. This disease usually breeds from the Epstein-Barr virus. The symptoms of this disease include headaches, fatigue and malaise within the first five days. The other symptoms that can occur...
- Dr. Todd M. Kirchhoff M.D.40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Theodore H Miller M.D., PHD.40 North Grand Ave. Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. James Jay Kempiners M.D.40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Jospeh Francis Haas M.D., FACS40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Michael Anthony Domet M.D.40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Perry Stephen Poteet M.D.40 N GRAND AVE FORT THOMAS KY 41075