Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD is a top Doctor in Chicago, IL. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Chicago, IL, Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Nuevo Leon- Fac De Med- Monterrey- Nuevo Leon- Mexico 1952
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Mt Sinai Hosp-Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Norwegian American Hosp, General Surgery; Norwegian American Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year; St Joseph Hosp, General Practice
Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60622Get Direction
DES PLAINES, IL 60018Get Direction
Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Munoz
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. John B. Houck PH.D.180 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60601
- Dr. Casey Gashti M.D.1426 W Washington Blvd Chicago IL 60607
- Dr. Marjerie Badilla M.D.8780 W GOLF RD NILES IL 60714
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Daniel J Hirsen M.D.10330 S Roberts Rd Palos Hills IL 60465