Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD is a top Doctor in Chicago, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Chicago, IL, Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Nuevo Leon- Fac De Med- Monterrey- Nuevo Leon- Mexico 1952
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Mt Sinai Hosp-Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Norwegian American Hosp, General Surgery; Norwegian American Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year; St Joseph Hosp, General Practice
Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60622Get Direction
DES PLAINES, IL 60018Get Direction
Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Munoz
- Brain Fluid Build-Up May Be Observed in Young Children with Autism
According to a recent study, children with autism ages 2 to 4 have around 15% more fluid build-up between their skull and brain, as opposed to their typical peers. Based on the researchers’ findings, the excess fluid may indicate an early warning sign for autism, thereby possibly helping to...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence. The condition is found in men. It causes both psychological and health effects to a man. Most men will feel embarrassed and inferior if they cannot perform sexually. Erectile dysfunction refers to...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Robert Levin MD2361 Paysphere Cir Chicago IL 60674
- Dr. Mohammed Murtaza Arain M.D.4121 Fairview Ave Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Sarmed G Elias M.D.4211 N Cicero Ave Chicago IL 60641
- Dr. Darin O'connor Harnisch M.D.7900 N Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714