Maryanne D. Phillips, MD, is a leading anesthesiologist currently serving patients at Royal Medical Clinic in Henderson, NV. After earning her medical degree in 1986 at Universidad Tecnolgica de Santiago, she completed her internship at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, internal medicine residency at the University Medical Center Southern Nevada, anesthesiology residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and the University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical Center, and pain medicine fellowship at Loma Linda University. She is board-certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and is a member of the California Society of Anesthesiologists and the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
Dr. MaryAnne Phillips M.D.'s Expert Contributions
- Internal Medicine, University Medical Center Southern Nevada; Anesthesiology, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio & University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical Center
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Pain Medicine, Loma Linda University
Professional Society Memberships
- California Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Anesthesiologists
Articles and Publications
- Published in Cardiac Thoracic Journals
What do you attribute your success to?
- She comes from a family of ten doctors and her father was very spiritual. She has always had a strong interest in health, wellness and is dedicated to improving the health of her patients. She has also developed a pain cream as well as a non narcotic pain IV.
Hobbies / Sports
- Working Out, Going to the Gym, Swimming, Horseback Riding, Tennis, Golf, Music, Singing
Favorite professional publications
- Anesthesiology News, Practical Pain Management Magazine
Dr. MaryAnne Phillips M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89139Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89118Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. MaryAnne Phillips M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. MaryAnne Phillips M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Neville F Campbell M.D.7220 S Cimarron Rd Las Vegas NV 89113
- Rashid Jahangir 8400 Rustling Leaves Lane Las Vegas Nevada 89143
- Godwin O. Maduka4616 West Sahara Avenue Las Vegas Nevada 89102
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD1930 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Sudhir S. Khemka MD2913 Josephine Drive Henderson Nevada 89044
- Jared R. Fuller DO5024 Samantha Ln Farmington New Mexico 87402