Dr. Mckay Bateman practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Nashville, TN. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Bateman treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Mckay Bateman MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Mckay Bateman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- The Most Misunderstood Myths about Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancers. It occurs mostly in women, although men can also get it. Getting diagnosed with breast cancer can be both frightening and overwhelming. Many of the known risk factors, such as age and genetics, are simply beyond our control. This is why myths...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Most cases of sinusitis heal on its own and you may not need to see a doctor. If the symptoms are mild then you can take care of yourself at home. However, if symptoms don’t clear up within a week or it the symptoms get worse then you must seek medical help.Self care measuresMild cases of...
- Diem Brown is Remembered with Every New MTV 'Challenge' Season
Many fell in love with Diem Brown during her season of MTV's 'The Challenge' but sadly, she passed away only a few weeks after the show from her battle with cancer. However, MTV has put in place a way to ensure that she is remembered for seasons to come.Remembering DiemAfter the show finished...
- 11-Year-Old Boy Plans to Walk 17 Miles for Lupus UK
There are many organizations that organize charity walks and runs. These events can easily raise money and awareness for the cause that the organization supports. Most people who walk or run in these charity events train with the anticipation of the challenge. They work hard to be able to...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Dr. Srijaya Karra Reddy M.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD1310 24th Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Peter Anthony Chin Other2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Michelle Margaret Barnes MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Thomas Michael Austin MD1211 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37212