Dr. Mckay Bateman MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology2601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Mckay Bateman practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Nashville, TN. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Bateman treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Mckay Bateman MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
- The Positive Impact of Mango Consumption on Crohn’s and Colitis
Inflammatory bowel disease affects an estimated 1.5 million individuals in the United States alone. Approximately 2.2 million individuals experience inflammatory bowel disease in Europe, with a comparable number of estimated cases in the rest of the world. There are many different diseases that fall...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is Female Circumcision?
What Is Female Circumcision?Female circumcision is a crude practice that involves cutting off of either the labia or the clitoris of young women. The practice is also referred to as female genital mutilation or female genital cutting.This is a practice that has existed for decades in some...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Dr. Jaime Kaye Otillio M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Srijaya Karra Reddy M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Cristina Maria Estrada MD2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Peter Anthony Chin Other2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Daniel Mark Roke MD2200 Children's Way Nashville TN 37232