Dr. Mckay Bateman practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Nashville, TN. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Bateman treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Mckay Bateman MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Mckay Bateman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Appendicitis: Get the Facts
Appendicitis is an acute or chronic condition which causes inflammation of the appendix. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, it is the most common cause of abdominal pain in the US which results in surgery. It has also been found that about 5% of the...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Heart Issues
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is not just a painful autoimmune disease that can greatly impact an individual’s quality of life. This disease also comes with some increased risk factors that people should be aware of. RA is associated with increased risk of death that is related to an increased risk of...
- Endometriosis and Infertility
Endometriosis is one of main causes of infertility among women. However, there is no single cause when it comes to endometriosis. Rather, there are several factors that decrease the chances of conception among women diagnosed with endometriosis.The real cause of endometriosis is not known, even...
- What is a Prostate Biopsy?
A prostate biopsy is a surgical procedure that is used to remove a sample of a suspicious tissue from your prostate for further examination analysis. The prostate is a tiny, walnut-shaped gland found in men's reproductive system. This gland's major function is to produce a fluid that nourishes the...
- Singapore Battles Diabetes
Type II diabetes is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made efficiently. With diabetes comes a lot...
- Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD100 MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Eric A Holley MD100 N Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Nicole Jeffreys MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Charles Edward Liu MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Gregory Eshima Smith M.D.100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113