Dr. Todd Stanley Giese MD
Pediatrician781 Mchenry Ave Crystal Lake IL, 60014
Dr. Todd Giese is a pediatrician practicing in Crystal Lake, IL. Dr. Giese is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Giese diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Giese can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1984
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Ear Wax
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Todd Stanley Giese MD's Practice location
Crystal Lake, IL 60014Get Direction
Crystal Lake, IL 60014Get Direction
Dr. Todd Stanley Giese MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giese
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Dr. Carol T. Burkhart M.D.3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004
- Dr. Dana L. Hartwigsen DO10350 Haligus Rd Huntley IL 60142
- Mr. Jonathan Kaufman M.D.27790 West Highway 22 Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Laurie Louthain M.D.4201 W MEDICAL CENTER DR MCHENRY IL 60050
- Dr. Nancy J. Keck MD1555 BARRINGTON RD HOFFMAN ESTATES IL 60194
- Mrs. Judith A. Brown M.D.27790 West Highway 22 Barrington IL 60010