Dr. Zuzanna Julia Kubicka M.D.
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine55 Fogg Rd South Weymouth MA, 02190
Dr. Zuzanna Kubicka is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in South Weymouth, MA. Dr. Kubicka cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Medical University Of Lodz, Faculty Of Medicine Medical
Medical University of Lodz 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Community Health
- Neonatology - Polish Mother's Memorial Hospital - Research Institute - Lodz, Poland 1998
- Neonatology - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Lebanon, NH 2004
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med. Ctr., Fellow:Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine 2004
Dr. Zuzanna Julia Kubicka M.D.'s Practice location
- Can Pap Smears Help to Detect Cervical Cancer?
A study has confirmed that regular Pap tests can help to save a woman's life because it is able to detect cervical. Cancer diagnosed by Pap smeears were 92% curable, while those diagnosed by the symptoms alone were only 66% curable. Even women who had symptoms when they went for the regular...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Kevin P. Petit79 Grafton Avenue Milton Massachusetts 2186
- Dr. Mohamed El-dib MD75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Matthew R Hjort MD143 LONGWATER DR NORWELL MA 02061
- Dr. Tanzeema Hossain MB, CHB300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John P Cloherty MD319 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Stella Kourembanas MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115