Dr. Daniel A Siker MD
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric AnesthesiologyHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. 9000 West Wisconsin Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Daniel Siker practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Siker treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1979
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Anesthesiology Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Pediatrics
Dr. Daniel A Siker MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Daniel A Siker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siker
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- What is Appendicitis? What are the Causes of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition where the appendix, a small finger-like structure located in the right lower part of the abdomen, gets inflamed. Aside from inflammation, the appendix can burst when it is filled with pus. The appendix is commonly known to have no purpose or function in the human...
- What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?
What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?Exercises have been recommended by many doctors and lifestyle therapists as a healthy way of living. Unfortunately these exercises can have side effects such as migraines.Compromising on fitness is not often a preferred option but oft one chosen due to health...
- Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226