Dr. Jeffrey M Vinocur MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology401 E River Pkwy 216 Vcrc Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Jeffrey Vinocur is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Vinocur specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Fetal goiter mimicking anomalous pulmonary venous connection.
- Surgical Placement of Permanent Epicardial Pacing Systems in Very Low-Birth Weight Premature Neonates: A Review of Data From the Pediatric Cardiac Care Consortium (PCCC).
- Age-dependent sex effects on outcomes after pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Factors Affecting Length of Postoperative Hospitalization for Pediatric Cardiac Operations in a Large North American Registry (1982-2007).
- A novel GJA1 mutation causing familial oculodentodigital dysplasia with dilated cardiomyopathy and arrhythmia.
- Atypical long QT syndrome phenotype in heterozygous/homozygous Ala590Thr.
- Development of quality metrics for ambulatory pediatric cardiology: Infection prevention.
- Hereditary arrhythmias and cardiomyopathies: decision-making about genetic testing.
Dr. Jeffrey M Vinocur MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
ROCHESTER, NY 14642Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey M Vinocur MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vinocur
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Braunlin M.D.516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Matthew Trefz MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Christine B Hills M.D.2530 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Charles Shepard M.D.2450 Riverside Avenue Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Matthew Brandon Ambrose M.D.2450 RIVERSIDE AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55454
- Dr. Christopher Carter M.D.2530 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404